BelleNRW focuses on the attractions and activities in the NRW.
Looking for something other than fabulous family-friendly attractions in the NRW? Here’s a list of resources to help you out.
Consulates and Embassies
- US Consulate, Duesseldorf
- Consulate of Canada, Duesseldorf
- British Consulate-General, Duesseldorf
- Australian Consulate, Frankfurt
- New Zealand Embassy, Berlin
- South Africa Embassy, Berlin
Resources for expats
How to Germany: I can not say enough good things about this website. Whether it’s a question on how the health system works, what you need for your driver’s license, or residence permits they have your answers. This is always my first go-to place for questions I have about life in Germany.
Toy Town Germany: There’s a lot going on on Toy Town Germany. I mostly use it because of it’s forums. I’m more likely to frequent the – surprise – NRW forum for discussions about life in the NRW and events in the area.
- Amazing Duesseldorf: Duesseldorf-specific tips and tools for expats… the company is also coming up with guides for other areas around the globe, so check out the site for updates!
- My Bielefeld: A blog with tips for the Bielefeld area.
- Wanderwege-NRW: Though we do list a few hiking options in the NRW, this site lists tons of paths for people to enjoy. It’s in German, but it works well with Google Translate.
Real life connections
- American Women’s Club Cologne
- American Women’s Club Duesseldorf
- German Irish Club Düsseldorf
- International English Library – Düsseldorf